ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Yes it's true... look at his shipping costs!!!
I was looking at picking up a set of Sportmax 002's for 249 from him and asked him how much to pick up the wheels and he said 360.00 to pick up. So he's still tacking on 110.00 for local pick-up.

It's the typical "read the whole ad" ebay thing... they are definately misleading you.

·
Supporting Member
12,262 Posts
I don't know how scammers and shady people meet each other but they do. For a modest fee the seller will set up a bunch of low value auctions and the hired help will use computer software tools like snipers and other code to win all of them and automatically leave feedback. But in reality the only thing that's trading hands is cash for feedback.

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
I don't hate Ebay, but I do hate people who try to cheat the system by doing something that is just flat out greedy, selfish, or dishonest.

·
Registered
248 Posts
On a side note, how in the world would you be able to fit these 0 offset wheels under the car without fender flares? Seems to be rolling and pulling out the fenders wouldn't cut it.

·
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't know how scammers and shady people meet each other but they do. For a modest fee the seller will set up a bunch of low value auctions and the hired help will use computer software tools like snipers and other code to win all of them and automatically leave feedback. But in reality the only thing that's trading hands is cash for feedback.
I guess it can be done but you need different accounts, so if you want to get 3000 feedback you need 3000 users not one that will win 3000 times...
So it's harder than it looks but I bet it can be done...

·
Supporting Member
12,262 Posts
The person purchasing the feedback only needs one account. The people who arrange to leave the + feedback are the ones that have setup the thousands of other accounts to make it look legit.

·
Registered
98 Posts
THey sell it cheaper to avoid expensive fees. If you want to pick up a set. PRice is $320.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts