ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so the other day I'm pulling through a local parking lot, and I see a white NA with altezza taillights (york) but the wheels have me puzzled...they look exactly like everyone elses sportmaxes, EXCEPT that they barely have any lip at all, kind of like a fwd wheel or offset. Could this be possible that they're still Sportmaxes or something completely different...?

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
sportmax's also come in 40 offset. Another alternative, they could be Rota gt3's

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
if you look on ebay theres usually a set or two of the fwd offset ones

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sportmax's also come in 40 offset. Another alternative, they could be Rota gt3's
No no no Nick, definitely not GT3's, I know my Rotas :lol:

These looked EXACTLY like 002's, but with like a tiny little lip, totally weird. I guess that's the 40 offset.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Not insulting your knowledge, I have friends that make that common mistake =)

·
Registered
332 Posts
yup they do make the 15x7's..it's called race style or something?..the ones our roadsters usually have are the classics..those race style is for FF's

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, so I saw ANOTHER Miata with these in Charlotte today...friggin' weird....they look kinda stupid without the big lip.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
where are all of these miatas coming from? havent seen one in charlotte since mid summer.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
where are all of these miatas coming from? havent seen one in charlotte since mid summer.
Beats me, they seem to be popping up everywhere.

On a side note, I saw Roger (yellow turbo that we saw at the HT meet) at the intersection of Harris/Tryon today. Didn't know he was running that much of a cage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts