ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in orlando know of anyone with an EVO III, its white and red and I saw it driving down 419 towards 50 around 9:30 this morning on my way home from work. Didnt get too good of a look but it didnt have the fog lights like the EVO IV had so thought it was a III.

Just curious thats all.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm, well if it is, from the look I did get of it, they did a darn good job.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I see Skylines all the time in Orlando, lots of imported junk here in O-Town.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Tommy Makinen Evo VI > EVO III

I was at a car show over the summer at University of Maryland. And there it was, the TME was beautiful, i had to change my pants after the owner let me sit in the driver's seat.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Tommy Makinen Evo VI > EVO III

I was at a car show over the summer at University of Maryland. And there it was, the TME was beautiful, i had to change my pants after the owner let me sit in the driver's seat.
+1

there was a silver TME for sale about a year ago and the owner had it displayed at the K1 in carlsbad. I literally **** my pants coming around the 4th turn on every lap.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Evo3 look cool but they so old. Everybody knows that with rally reps newer = better. They cheap to begin with so use 'em hard, use 'em up and throw 'em away. Pity the fool that buys a used rally rep and goes broke fixing everything that's worn out or decides to start modifying it without knowing what their goals/budget are.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Why are you talking like Mr. T, fo'gettin' words and ****?
hahahaha. hey my st185 is a rally type car, any 20 year old car is going to need basic maintenance especially a 20 year old turbo awd car. Just think of those e30 m3's and how much of a money pit they are, but they're still freaken beautiful.

·
Registered
188 Posts
There is a guy here in Houston that always has different skylines. I had pictures of his Nismo R34 GTR which was blue, he had a midnight purple R33 with gold mesh wheels, and a white R33 the shot by me a couple weeks ago.
That is Ron, he actually lives in Longview and has a sick ITR, some kind of AMG 4-door mercadies, a 500fwhp EG Civic Hatch, a sweet subie, and the R34 GT-R.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts