ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the tube to work this morning i spotted a guy wearing a Road&ster baseball cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
1,213 Posts
... how random :)

I bet because you were on the tube you didn't ask him why he was wearing the cap

( if you spontaneously start a conversation with a stranger on the London underground a tear would appear within the universe and before you could bling the whole of creation as we know it would be sucked in, never to be seen again !!! )

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, i would have asked him, risking the dimention tear as desrcribed by retrorocket, but alas it was at a station and i was on one train, he on another on the other side.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,622 Posts
:lol: I forgot the regional slang and thought for a moment that the chap was on the telly...

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
nope. but in our dialect of English here in the US known as General American, we refer to the television as the tube, and in the British dialect of English known as Received Pronunciation the tube is the subway.

·
1,213 Posts
Randy maybe you should go for some Eliminator graphics down the side of your car and grow a beard ... ha ha ha :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts