ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone here knows the springrate of the blue springs taht are included in the konikit newstyle?

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck trying to find an answer on this one! They are very secretive (which is BS) about springs rates.

There was a long thread on this over in m.net, do a search.
youre right, i have to please the bnd (german pendant of the c.i.a.;)) to bring me these informations

its not lifesaving 4 me to know that, but i am intersted, but in two weeks i will know, if my setup is right 4 my butt (konikit "newstyle" with progressive 54mm fcm-bumpstops and fcm-shockmounts, h&r adjustable hollow swaybars f&r and "perhaps" a butterfly-brace), i think it will be a day2night-feeling after these 110,914miles (178500km)

and it seems that i will change the suspensions at 111,111 ;) i think than i have a good ride the next 111,111miles

nicolour-contrast with your tsi, i got a pair this weekend on the year-annual of mx-5.de for a few bucks, now im thinking about to paint, mariner-blue or black? when i see yours, i think they will be black

these 13"rotas rox - very nice tam!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Sorry, I have no answer to your question on the Koni coilover kit. I just wanted to say it's cool that we have such a diverse membership here. Machine translation makes for international conversation.

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I have no answer to your question on the Koni coilover kit. I just wanted to say it's cool that we have such a diverse membership here. Machine translation makes for international conversation.
no prob

and i have to say, this is one of the most friendliest forum with the most new and cool impressions i´ve found over the net

so i have read many feds here, i got many new infos for cool ideas to do on my smurf

the german mx-5.de isn´t wrong, but the most infos they have from m.....net and there are coming not many new ideas with the time, it just another :wink:

i hope my english isn´t to worse, if some is wrong, please tell it to me, i could learn :twisted:

·
Banned
1,330 Posts
I'm inquiring about the rates with a Koni connection... we'll see if he can disclose it... or if he even has it.

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@splitime - that would be fine

i just waiting for my ordered fatcat-shockmounts - the bumpstops i allready have lain down in the cellar, waitin with the konikit to be assembled in my smurf :twisted:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts