ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bomex USA does not even show the kit as coming soon but i found some pics of the kit on a car in "the motherland". I am posting this here 1st because the kit looks pretty wild (I like it) and i would get flamed for posting it in the NC forum on dotnet. :oops:
Enjoy

M

·
0 Posts
Miata2nv said:
I am posting this here 1st because the kit looks pretty wild (I like it) and i would get flamed for posting it in the NC forum on dotnet.
No flaming here, you're among JDM friends!

Thanks for sharing those pics!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Yep, i was having a hard time sharing stuff because of all the flames, might as well just keep that stuff here.................

on the other hand................. if you see a rack that mounts on your trunk for golf clubs............ you may want to post it over there!! :twisted: hahahahaha

i kidd i kidd

I think i have some more pics of that Roadster and others from TAS06 at home. Tim Toolman, those are the pics i sent you. :idea:

PhatMiata

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
I'll be putting those pics up here soon.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Pretty cool - the NC seems to take well to body kits. I think it was a smart idea for Mazda to put the cut lines where they did - you can really change the look by changing the bumpers out, since they extend so far into the body itself.

We should start an NA, NB, and NC bodykits thread - RX8club's got one, and it's nice to be able to see a collection of kits all in one spot.

Cheers!

Jeff

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Tim was making a separate NA, NB, NC gallery on my website, im sure he will set one up on here too.

PhatMiata

1 - 6 of 6 Posts