ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my buddies went to the track yesterday and there was a sr20de-t powerd miata tehre and he was running like 11.2's all day was wondering who it was on the site if he was even on the site

·
Registered
104 Posts
yo,my fiend was at the track and was talking to the guy.11.2 all day was what he said also.

the guys from pa,he was bracket racing,said the car ca run 10 all day defiantly this was on bfgoodrigde tires.and a 60 trim turbo.

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
turbo BP in my car with 250rwhp should run low 12's high 11's and i am sure its at half the cost and work of a sr20 miata.....not worth it IMO

·
Registered
563 Posts
The car is called the Silviata. Some nissan guys got ahold of a 93 miata and fabed up a bunch of stuff and dropped in a SR20DET. If it is the same car Sport Compact Car did an article on it in Nov. 2004.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sweet, that's a hot swap. Thing must be damn impressive!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
i didnt want to blow the guys cover but,my friend said he had the attachments for a chute full cage,and its capable of 9s the guy was saying.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
god dam
gotta show this to my friends....

my friend wen with his sky80.....aka 180sx with a rb20(skyline motor) and he was impressed and now trying to get me to do that swap lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
disturbed fan my friend has a rb26 swap,also my other friend has a built sr20 motor for sale thats good for 40psi of boost and a shot of nitrous.also 2jz 240sx.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
god dam
gotta show this to my friends....

my friend wen with his sky80.....aka 180sx with a rb20(skyline motor) and he was impressed and now trying to get me to do that swap lol
The RB20 is a huge lump of ****, why would anyone swap that for anything?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts