This is a long user title
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm asking if those wheels could look good on a miata :

Those are sorta knock off of the SSR Comp X

Here are the real deal.... 800$ more

It's going on a 1991 brg

I know that knock-off aren't really jdm but my budget is kinda limited these times.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Looks are subjective. Everyone will have their own opinion. Some will like them, some won't. Mod however you like.

·
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just wondering if they'll look like those cheap wheels but the thing is that I can't really see a difference between those and the real SSR.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I think they're nice... i could see them on a miata. I could be biased because i love SSRs as well. If the weights are in check... jump on em.

-Jeremy

·
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some pics with real SSR, do you guys think they're the same look ?

---> ex leatherface24

·
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I say "cheap" wheels I mean those wheels people put on their corollas and civic in 17" with 6 spokes like those ones, I don't want to have "cheap wheels look", I want something nice...

Yes I'm complicated, sorry :(

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Some people are more focused on details than others. I bet 99.99% of all drivers can't see a difference between the two. If you like them then rock 'em. I think 6 spoke wheels look great.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Pocket the 800 bones... Buy SSR center caps... no one will know, cept you and your tire guy.

-Jeremy

·
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pocket the 800 bones... Buy SSR center caps... no one will know, cept you and your tire guy.

-Jeremy
Haha, if I buy those I'll be more removing the center caps + stickers (if there are some) and ride it blank :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts