ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my cousin's buddy has a set of used ssr type-x he's selling for 600 and im going home in 2 weeks so I can pick them up.They are in great shape,They are black with red lip and he says they weigh 10lbs. They are 15 by 6.5 and are like a 40 offset. I really like these rims. Anyone got pics on a black na miata or can photoshop? Does anyone know how flush they would sit? Thanks!

·
CR.net Supporter
287 Posts
I checked these out a few years back. Very sharp looking and very light.

However, after talking to a few people who owned them they are not very well suited to life on the street. They tend to bend between the spokes at the slightest bump. The main reason is the large unsupported area between the spokes.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just found out that rota makes a copy do you know if those would be stronger, Theyre a bit heavier though. I still would like to get the ssr's though since theyre rare. Could anyone photoshop them on a black miata?

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Not at all. I'd rate a 9 out 10 for mine (only because they are used). No stress marks that I could tell when i examined them when they were taken off.

·
Registered
464 Posts
A not very good pic in my garage Those are 15x7 +42.

All 4 are minorly bent, but it was a pretty darn good impact that did it. For sale cheap! :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts