ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Might be a long shot but looking to sell my ssr vienna dish i have. These have been redrilled to 4x100 by the po. chrome face with polished lip. Specs are 16x7 +19 front and 16x8 +6 rears. Looking to get 700 OBO + shipping and paypal fee. Would like these gone soon. Thanks.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Adding a location would help seeing as you stated local pick up. Glws, I have a soft spot for Viennas

·
Registered
374 Posts
I don't always post "If the circumstances were perfect for me to buy these I would" posts. But when I do... damnit. I wish I had the money for wheels right now.

GLWS. I'm subscribing in case these don't sell for a while. lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh oops lol forgot to add the location. In Socal or irvine to be more exact. Ill down to trade as well plus as or straight which ever.

·
Registered
931 Posts
nice wheels. wish i had the cash! bump for u!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump would like to sell these since i found a set of wheel i want to purchase. Willing to sell just the rims for 800 picked up or 900 shipped in the u.s

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Final price bump 750 picked up rims only or 850 shipped. No spacers included though. Want to keep the tires since im staying at 16's

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ttt still got these. $680 firm picked up. Final price bump. will include a pair of universal 4x100 25mm adapter. first come frist serve so get'em before its taken :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts