ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hello everyone!!!

Who is looking to upgrade form their shock/spring set up to FULL coilover set up?

THMotorsports stocked 3 sets of Stance Super Sport coilover system for the NA/NB

We would like to give clubroadster the BEST pricing on them!!

MSRP is $1215
Our site price is at $1015
Clubroadster members price PM ME ITS WAY TO LOW!

Your price PM ME!!! It is WAYYY to low to be posted

take advantage of our FREE SHIPPING (in the USA)

Super Sport is our main flagship line of coilovers. Featuring an industry leading oversized casing with inverted monotube technology standard, Super Sport dampers have a higher oil capacity and larger piston diameter resulting in access to a wide range of adjustment for ultimate response without compromise. Drivers of all levels can easily adjust the damping for a sport-tuned yet comfortable ride on the street and are able to quickly dial in a more aggressive setting for characteristics needed at the track.
Utilizing the very same technology found in top tier racing, Stance Suspension development of the Super Sport coilover answers the demand for a true high performance suspension able to conquer the challenging dynamics of the street. The days of sacrificing ride quality for performance are over!​

Features:

• 15-Way Damping Adjustable
  • Adjustable Camber Uppermount
  • Pillowball Uppermount
  • Cold Wound Linear Spring
  • Inverted Monotube Shocks
  • Dustboot
  • Aluminum Collars & Upper Mounts
  • Height Adjustable Lower Bracket

Give me a call 1-800-959-0145 ext 102 Ask for Alan

Email - [email protected]
AIM - AlancTHM

·
Registered
53 Posts
Re: ★★★ Stance Coilovers for the NA/NB in STOCK! ★★★

How much?

Also post it on the page. This is just extra hassle nobody wants to deal with.
Nobody is going to PM you.

Also stop posting Stars before all your titles. It makes you look immature.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Hey Alan C THM, I thought inverted monotube the dampening adjuster have to be upside down isn't it? There is no Adjustable Camber Uppermount too.
But other than that i love it.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

How much?

I appreciate your input check your pm

Hey Alan C THM, I thought inverted monotube the dampening adjuster have to be upside down isn't it? There is no Adjustable Camber Uppermount too.
But other than that i love it.
This is just the generic description from Stance USA's site. If you would like tomorrow I will open a box up and take actual pictures =]

I cannot post the clubroadster price because it is way to low and we will get in trouble but, I will post a price that's almost close to it so we will be safe =]

·
Registered
545 Posts

How much?

This is why we can't have nice things. If you're too lazy to click the guys Avatar to PM him you've got a problem. If a sponsor doesn't list a price, its usually for a good reason and it was. And how does the company look immature for posting stars in their title? It makes it really easy to find these threads on the homepage, it makes them stand out.

Have some respect towards our sponsors, especially when they're getting the product to us for less than they're allowed to. Totally uncalled for.

·
Registered
53 Posts

This is why we can't have nice things. If you're too lazy to click the guys Avatar to PM him you've got a problem. If a sponsor doesn't list a price, its usually for a good reason and it was. And how does the company look immature for posting stars in their title? It makes it really easy to find these threads on the homepage, it makes them stand out.

Have some respect towards our sponsors, especially when they're getting the product to us for less than they're allowed to. Totally uncalled for.
Maybe I jumped the gun a little bit. It just resembled scammy craigslist and ebay post too much for me not to say anything.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Maybe I jumped the gun a little bit. It just resembled scammy craigslist and ebay post too much for me not to say anything.
Our company is FAR from a "scammy craigslist and ebay post" We have been established for 10 years now and cater to a lot of forums. If you actually read our intro people have heard of us from other people/forums what not we also are a BBB rated company. Feel free to check our reviews I can provide you with review threads from the forums I handle

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/THMotorsports

·
Registered
165 Posts

I say put stars, smileys, wieners, anything and everything, before your thread titles. Makes them more appealing to the jdmyoloswag crowd!

Good sellers though, no shady-ness or eBay/ craigslist feel to them at all.

Serious though, how hard is it to PM people nowadays.

-ono1

·
Registered
2,887 Posts

Did I miss the spring rates?

edit: found it on your site: 8k front 6k rear

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Sold 2 sets already!! Bump for the best pricing on STANCE!

·
Registered
163 Posts

For you haters, THM is about as legit as it gets. Been buying from them for years. Great prices and never had anything less than top notch service. Also, this is cheaper than what I paid for my Stances from them!

Also, their miata-driving employee doesnt work there anymore. **** THM, they suck.

·
Registered
40 Posts

Is super sport same as GR+ ? I'm confused with all the names. I might stop by since I need coilovers.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Names change the GR+ is now the Super sport If you come in there is a local special price

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Quotes are out! Have a great day! Pm me if you have any questions!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Bump We will be closed tomorrow July 4th and will be back Friday July 5th! PM me for the special 4th of July sale!!

·
Registered
740 Posts

Please use something other than Stars for the thread title...when you bump 4 threads in a row I can't see which is which, because all it shows on the home screen is three stars.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Please use something other than Stars for the thread title...when you bump 4 threads in a row I can't see which is which, because all it shows on the home screen is three stars.
Already contacted a mod about it this morning still has not been change thanks

·
Registered
740 Posts

Good luck! They don't really seem to be capable of positive changes around here anymore.

Anyways, looks like good products and good prices :) bigups

1 - 20 of 46 Posts