ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Stance just got in the new front and rear upper mounts for their coilovers.

This should allow slam w/o travel problems

They will ship with all new orders I am told, and can also be ordered just by themselves.

As for price and compatability, I dont know, you will have to contact stance.

new fronts

new rears

Here are some pics of a buddies car. he hasnt put the front one's on yet but he put the back ones on and this is how low it is right now without sacraficing shock travel and there is still good amount of room left to go even lower!

anyone know if most aftermarket coils and struts use the same shaft diam?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Stance is the sh*t, I had a set with old mounts and received new mounts yesterday free of charge, should have them on tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
most would have the same shaft size as most were designed to work with stock uppermounts.

So how much more travel do these allow compared to the stock uppermounts?

M

·
0 Posts
re: shaft dias:

Our friends at FM say:

10 mm: fits KYB AGX, KYB GR2, Tokico Illumina, Tokico HP and stock shocks.
12 mm: fits Koni Sport shocks.
9/16": fits Advance Design shocks.

http://tinyurl.com/awro9

What's wrong with the hood on that car?

:lol:

·
Banned
445 Posts
bilstein 10mm, too

i have the shockmounts from shaikh mounted, they gave me 15mm more lowering without decreasing my travel, too

but the stance ones lookalike getting more lowering

·
Registered
197 Posts
Where did those shock mounts come from????? And will they fit on my Nb??????? How much???? I have factory Bilsteins and ground control coilover setup. Will these work for me??? Thanks guys. :?:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Can anyone definatively comment on the quality of these coilovers? I'm trying to find where to save some cash, but I wont do it and forsake quality. I need a track willing setup.

Has anyone run these for a good amount of time and put them through the ringer yet?

·
Registered
499 Posts
i love them!

i like them before the new top hats came in, and now that i have the new hats on, i love them. iv put about 4-5 drift events on them + 5-6, 2-3 hours drives form ohio to PA and back on them. plus the car is my daily driver.

now keep in mind ( correct me if im wrong) Stance, from what i can tell makes there coilovers to cater more toward the drifting side of things, with the spring rates and all. but the car handels better now than it did w/ the koni/eibach setup it had before. and this is all w/ the streached 195/50/15's

1 - 20 of 24 Posts