ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Stance Gr+ coilovers for sale, comes with extra dampening adjustments and extra parts. Never really used got them on the car. They are on my car so i would need time to take them off. I would need stock suspension plus cash. Everything is fine with them and have never had a problem just looking for a change.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
RULES
2. YOU MUST STATE A PRICE and have in your possession. Any "Make offer" or "feeler" threads will be deleted.
If you want to make a "feeler" thread, do so in the How much is my car/stuff worth? section.

3. YOU MUST POST A PICTURE of each item, If no pics are posted, the thread will be deleted without warning or notification.

4. YOU MUST POST A LOCATION of the item and or Zip Code, and add your location City to your profile. This will let people know where the part is coming from, aid in shipping quotes and help with finding local buyers for large items that are difficult to ship.

·
Supporting Member
1,755 Posts
Where are you at and pictures of the product. Part of the rules. I'm looking to get coils so we need a price as well.

Edit: I was beat to the rules part lol

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry item is located in the chicagoland area, willing to ship if price is right. Since I have to state a price $1000 plus stock, obo.

Pic of installed ok? lol till i get time to take more

·
Function > Form
1,311 Posts
Need better pics. Jack the car up and go from there. I might be willing to trade H&R Race springs/KYB's + cash. Not stock, but they ride perfectly.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Terrible pic. That's like showing you're very UNMOTIVATED to sell your stuff...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry that I don't have any pictures of the shocks, everyone should know what a coilovers looks like if you are interested in purchasing it. My car is stored and I haven't had access to it between school and work.

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
No one will buy your suspension based on that picture. Yes, we know what coilovers look like, but we want to see yours. And I do see rust in that picture, so maybe you should clean them up and take good pictures before you start asking for thousands of dollars for your used parts.

Edit: 5k my ass...

·
Supporting Member
231 Posts
HAHAHA I LOVE THIS POST -__- I really don't know if I'm still interested. JDM Slick took the words outta my mouth =[

·
Supporting Member
1,755 Posts
Good luck with your sale on one of the pickiest for sale forums on the Internet.
Picky for a reason. I'm sorry, Carolinahondas has a form that they must provide all information with otherwise it gets tossed. Information sales products. We don't want to buy stuff not knowing what he has legitimately. Plus he just mentioned he can't take a few moments to jack the car up to take a picture, how will he have time to take them off?

/rant.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts