ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have Stance GR+ coilovers for NA.They are about two years old with only about 14k miles on them.Have a few scratches and lil dings but they are in overall great shape.one of the coilovers is missing the lil nob at the top to adjust the damping but it can still be adjusted with an allen wrench that i will provide as well so thats no big deal.
Im asking $830 OBO (i payed $1300)

Harddog Sport roll bar: im asking $350 OBO.(SOLD)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its painted orange,and has padding.Its complete with all the hardware.it does have some scratches from the installation and taking it back off.

strut bar:ill take $25 for it.
If interested call me at (661)547-3076

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Will the coilovers work on a NB? I'm in Palmdale so I'm local.

-B

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
dam if only you were closer i would of gotten the roll bar..

·
Registered
110 Posts
Holy crap, I hope these aren't the same coilovers that were just for sale from another member. Both sets have a broken adjuster knob....etc.

I could go on, but I don't want to speculate what may not be true.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nope i bought them brand new and have been the only owner.You can look back on threads ive made if you like of when i got them...Also a regular at AV meets so if anyone has a trust issue which is understandable online.Im sure they wouldnt mind chiming in.

·
Registered
110 Posts
nope i bought them brand new and have been the only owner.You can look back on threads ive made if you like of when i got them...Also a regular at AV meets so if anyone has a trust issue which is understandable online.Im sure they wouldnt mind chiming in.
Cool. good luck with the sales. its just that the last guy who sold those coilovers was shady.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
if you pay the expenses to ship them ill ship.
the coilovers are in great shape.only 14k on them

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ive been pretty good at holding things but im tired of flakes so its first come first serve.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts