ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Ninja of Ninja's
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im in the field right now but when i get out i can add pics of the current items for sale
stance Gr+ SOLD - Brand new 0 miles they are the old versions so they don't have the smaller lower knuckle.
V2 competitions(4) bronze SOLD- brand new still in boxs
NA purple engraved ryoku rob tow hooks $100 - brand new never been mounted
7mge injectors 55$ - they were cleaned and had the seals replaced never used since
NA key set 100$ have a key set to an NA (doors ignition trunk)
DP6061 muffler $150 - have just the magna flow muffler from the DP6061

That's all I can think of right now, I am going to be in corona from thanksgiving till that sunday.
Would rather not ship but will consider It if the price is right.
Inbox me your offers! Worst I can say is no thanks

forgot to mention the coils and the exhaust are in el paso with me the rest is in cali(corona) so no pics right now but i will be in town from thanksgiving-that sunday
and december 16th - January 3rd

DSC_0013 by Nickwild7, on Flickr

DSC_0011 by Nickwild7, on Flickr

DSC_0071 by Nickwild7, on Flickr

DSC_0074 by Nickwild7, on Flickr

sorry for such big pics

·
Ninja of Ninja's
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they remade the lower portion of the coilovers that adjust's the ride height and mounts to the control arm...
its more narrow allowing you to lower your car more and the lower shock wont make contact with the control arm.

and ill get on the pics for you :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Ok I am confused those look like 320CC from what I've researched do you have a model number from them? sorry to be a bother just wanna make sure they are right for my application.

·
Ninja of Ninja's
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Honestly I'm not sure about the injectors I bought them like 6months ago and could of swore they were bigger but let's play it safe with 305

And as for the stance I'm pretty sure the part # from stance is the same for na and nb correct me if I'm wrong

1 - 20 of 28 Posts