ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some kid I met at Streets of Woodfield said he got those yesterday, the first set ever. He said they are so new that they haven't even hit the internet. He didn't have the car with him (probably getting suspension installed) so I don't know how it looks or how much lighter. just giving you guys a heads up.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Streets of Woodfield is the biggest joke ever. LMFAO im literally laphing thinking about it. Anyways who cares they are still Stance. Who is gonna pay a premium for light weight stance?
Dude, shut the hell up. Please go away(edit by mods request), everyone is sick and tired of your dumb ass retarded comments

·
Registered
98 Posts
coilovers are aluminum, heard of those the other day. No pricing set yet.

·
Registered
831 Posts
so far, from what rob has told me...i have the only set of aluminums. the shock bodies are yellow, instead of black. you could probably put this kid to shame easily.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Streets is really funny, but Euroteknik (euro car club) meets there at 9:30. We all make fun of the ricers as they pass by. :mrgreen: To much fun. There are some really nice cars there though

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I kind of wanted to call bs to him, but decided that I would be nice and not ignorant if they are real :mrgreen:

·
Supporting Member
1,670 Posts
Streets of Woodfield is the biggest joke ever. LMFAO im literally laphing thinking about it. Anyways who cares they are still Stance. Who is gonna pay a premium for light weight stance?
If I recall correctly, Rob said the aluminum bodied coilovers would only be $100-$200 more than the regular GR model...which is hardly a "premium."

·
Registered
698 Posts
^good point, but light weight deep dish wheels for the most part don't exist at least on our budgets. I personally don't care about overall weight because I will probably never compete at the level where weight matters.

·
Registered
302 Posts
My 6uls aren't heavy. I wanna be low and light, so I opt'd for stance (normal weight) and 195's stretched. Nothing wrong with that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts