ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Jass Performance Flush Headlights were initiated as performance mod, aimed to reduce weight and optimize air route and temperatures. Best at this, they were later design and function optimized and developed further towards the following requirements.

• Tempting, integrated design
  • Optimal light output
  • Perfect fit and minimal (less than OEM) tolerances
  • Straight, fully reversible fit, without modifications
  • Lightweight
  • Long lasting finish (scratch, UV resistant)
  • Fully (literally) adjustable option, as nearly all of those cars, have seen accidents, leading to smaller or larger tolerance differences
  • Reuse of OEM bonnet support rod
  • Washer expansion tank relocation kit
  • Fuel charcoal canister relocation kit
  • Optional Cold Engine Side Air Intake kit (to follow in short as a add on)
Happy to confirm the featured end products ticks all check boxes and the design speaks for itself.
The installation is intuitive and doesn't take long, supported by a provided manual. Everything needed is provided with the kit.
The used headlight units are the ones we use in the Jass Performance Low Profile light, as their very good light output has been constantly confirmed over the years. Should you already have the Low Pros, an option for the Flushed Headlights without the headlight units is provided.

As the forum, or this section seems quiet recently it will be best to drop me email via the site in case of interest.

Direct link to the product and the site!

I had to do this write up to answer the many questions around and about the flush headlights and I hope it does.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One question not answered in the above write up - headlights including light units weigh 3.3kg.
Havent had the time to weigh the OEM pop ups with the headlight units exactly, input regarding them will be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The intake duct made sense for me for the cold side, but its challenging on 1.6 with AFM due to the size. Then probably left side duct would make sense indeed.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Interested but can you post some detail pictures of the light pattern(high and low beams)at night because this is very important to me and some others?
Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts