The Jass Performance Flush Headlights were initiated as performance mod, aimed to reduce weight and optimize air route and temperatures. Best at this, they were later design and function optimized and developed further towards the following requirements.
- Tempting, integrated design
- Optimal light output
- Perfect fit and minimal (less than OEM) tolerances
- Straight, fully reversible fit, without modifications
- Long lasting finish (scratch, UV resistant)
- Fully (literally) adjustable option, as nearly all of those cars, have seen accidents, leading to smaller or larger tolerance differences
- Reuse of OEM bonnet support rod
- Washer expansion tank relocation kit
- Fuel charcoal canister relocation kit
- Optional Cold Engine Side Air Intake kit (to follow in short as a add on)
The installation is intuitive and doesn't take long, supported by a provided manual. Everything needed is provided with the kit.
The used headlight units are the ones we use in the Jass Performance Low Profile light, as their very good light output has been constantly confirmed over the years. Should you already have the Low Pros, an option for the Flushed Headlights without the headlight units is provided.
As the forum, or this section seems quiet recently it will be best to drop me email via the site in case of interest.
Direct link to the product and the site!
I had to do this write up to answer the many questions around and about the flush headlights and I hope it does.