ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my question is how do i solve my cars loose feeling steering i've got agx 8 ways with racingbeat springs but im not sure if my bushings are shot the car does have ALOT of miles on it any ideas would be helpful oh and im looking for a new engine that won't put me in the poor house buying it mine is burning oil any ideas? thanks joe

·
Registered
489 Posts
If you have adjustable sway bars you can try moving the link to a hole farther out on the rear. Or you could have your car alligned for more rear grip.

·
Registered
459 Posts
pistinhead: looks like ur new to miatas...high mileage one just like me. it feels like the rear diff is wondering around back there huh? i did get a rear sway and set to stiff and its gotten more stable...and shakes lot less or none anymore. but front sways seem to be the performance preference...i'm learning and takin tips as well...but as for the loosey goosey...i really think its the rear end...and mine still has some noticeable wondering in the rear when crossing train tracks due to using mixed radial and bias ply tires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts