ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to clean out my garage guys. Got around to installing my stockpile of parts so Im posting up every part i dont need anymore. Prices are OBO and do not include shipping!

All parts are off a 2001 Base with 120k

Nardi Steering wheel with airbag :$SOLD
Shift knob for 5 speed: $SOLD

TEIN S Springs for NB : SOLD

set of brake pads for all 4 corners. Unknown brand, were on the car from PO, replaced warped rotors and pads at the same time. Still have pretty good life on them. see following pics for thickness. Price $30 + shipping

DDM Tuning HIDs H4 bulbs (ordered wrong size bulb for 01 so never used, BRAND NEW)
8000K SUPER BRIGHT WHITE with a hint of blue.

2001 Red Fuel door Cover -$30 obo
paint is perfect!
DOES include 2 necessary mounting screws

Stock driver seat
Large foamectomy, almost flawless condition. Included rails and sliders NOT INCLUDING CAT!- $250 accepting offers

- OEM springs/shocks

·
Registered
489 Posts
I sold the same wheel, lesser condition, for $150 shipped. At 300 it may take a while. Just sayin.

Anyhow, Good luck with sales!
Classifieds Forum Rules said:
6. NO THREAD CRAPPING ALLOWED, this is posting links to similar items of a lower price or in general saying an item isn’t worth what it’s listed as. If you don't like it then move on.
Just sayin.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey if anything i appreciate petekim for saying that, I had no idea what to put it up for but i googled the wheel and saw most of them for like $250 with airbag in less than okay condition. He was being respectful its all good. Hell ill drop it to $250, and Ill STILL include the shift knob

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pm's replied.

sorry my bad on the price, ive parted out the ballasts so now i have just the H4 bulbs. DDM offers them at $15 + shipping from china.... take forever to get them.

So ill offer them at $10 + shipping and ill ship same day.

once again that is just for the H4 bulbs, youll need to supply your own ballasts.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts