1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
i have this exactl question. will the cheap ebay ones still enable the auto-correct turn signals? i would be pissed off if i had to cancel it myself everytime. cuz i actually use my signals unlike most the cocks around my house

·
Registered
304 Posts
i have this exactl question. will the cheap ebay ones still enable the auto-correct turn signals? i would be pissed off if i had to cancel it myself everytime. cuz i actually use my signals unlike most the cocks around my house
aww only ebay hubs do that?:l yeah dont get an ebay hub then...

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
It very well might be the same part, but I'd probably just get the "name brand" (term used loosely) one that comes in that green box. A bunch of pretty reputable shops seem to sell that one, can't be too too terrible haha :dunno:

edit: ^beaten

·
Rezist Is Nature
1,127 Posts
So I can remove the clocksprings?. And keep my turn signals by hmm taping
the white taps?..

·
Premium Member
6,346 Posts

·
Great scott!
293 Posts
I have used a MOMO and an eBay Hub Sport 'Boss Kit'. The eBay hub is a huge, steaming pile of ****. Its a better design than the MOMO because you don't need to modify the hub or the clockspring to fit, but it uses junk materials. The column cover doesn't fit right and its cheap plastic.

The MOMO is only $70. It fits absolutely perfect, but you need to modify the clockspring or the hub to fit the wiring connectors. Its heavier, better built and feels sturdier.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts