ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
R U ?
7,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As always with my parts, no shipping, local pick up, and fair prices on basically new parts. Located in Redwood City, California. All Items come in their original boxes except. The Mod 78 doesn't come with a horn button.

NOT SHIPPING

Momo Mod 78 330mm Leather: $125

·
Gang-Ban Organizer
2,720 Posts
Ok I had to clean this thread up...it's a long discussion on why people can't ship. The OP is lazy as ****...get over it. If any less lazy less hipster folks in Cali need to get some parts these are nice ones at good prices.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Dude, if you ship those bushings and everything else, these would've been sold already...just sayin...

·
Registered
252 Posts
if he was closer to me id get the stuff for you guys and ship it out. However..he may live in the same State as me but its still 20hours worth of driving there and back hahah

Edit: Id keep that hub/steering wheel for my self though :p

·
Hasa Diga Eebowai
243 Posts
Did all the post offices close in California? I mean, paying with Paypal (instant) all you need to do is slap a label on the outside the box of bushings. Do not understand...we're not talking about a hood!

·
R U ?
7,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No paypal account as of yet... and yes..the 3 usps centers closed. too bad fedex/ups are so expensive.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.