ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 2616 Posts

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts

Mazdaspeed D-Cut 340mm. on a JDM FC3S hub adapter

Another MS D-Cut I used to have. I sold it when I found my current all-black D-Cut. The red/black looked beautiful... but didn't really fit my all-black interior.

A Mugen wheel I sold to a guy in San Francisco. His car later made it into Honda Tuning... so this wheel made it into the magazines :D

A deep dish Sparco Racer wheel that I ran for a few years.... for sale ....cheap!

·
Mufasa in Training
31,064 Posts
How much for the Sparco, Randy?

Right now I run a Nardi 330mm wooden Classico (no pics yet).

EDIT: I'm sorry, Jesse...way too early in the morning. I'll send you a PM :)

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Mazdaspeed Limited Edition 360mm Round Leather mounted with Daikei hub boss, polished steel bolts, genuine red Mazdaspeed horn button.

I got it to match my Mazdaspeed tall dimples shift knob

and because I wanted something that was genuine RoadsterJDM. I've got a Nardi Classico that I can swap back and forth. Sometimes I like the wood and a white ball shift knob, other times I like the Mazdaspeed setup. Steering wheels, like regular wheels, clothes, and girls, it's good to have a few and switch back and forth depending on your mood.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
freedomgli said:
Mazdaspeed Limited Edition 360mm Round Leather mounted with Daikei hub boss, polished steel bolts, genuine red Mazdaspeed horn button.

Good to see those polished bolts found a good home :wink: :wink:

I love the Mazdaspeed leather shift knob. Too bad they had to discontinue it. I have the MS carbon knob on my car- and it feels kind of light.

·
3,542 Posts
There's a Mazdaspeed DIMPLES knob??? :shock:

Well here's my wheel, and the reason for my shock...MS Dimples steering wheel. Note the Mazdaspeed carbon fiber ring that came with it! It also has a leather cover for the center, I forgot to take pics today ](*,)

A close up of the trim ring:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Momo Drift Steering Wheel (350mm) - $163

I got this wheel because of the slightly smaller diameter and the also because of the deep dish. It definitely freed up a lot of leg room which made heel-toe shifting at my drift events a lot easier. It also matches my Momo Start Seat. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bit of an old picture (pre-turbo install), but this is my ATC wheel. Was put on the car by whoever owned it in Japan, and it's a great wheel - perfect size (350mm IIRC) and really nice thickness.

·
Registered
153 Posts
13 inch Moto-Lita Mark IV, because ever since I saw one on a super 7 as a child I fell in love with the wheel!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Sparco Lap 5

Mazdaspeed horn button

got it a few months ago because i got it for a steal but will be switching over to a nardi shortly

·
3,542 Posts
Finally remembered to take pics of the Mazdaspeed steering wheel center cover (I dunno what else to call it :mrgreen: )

Gives a whole new look to the wheel! :wink:

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Finally remembered to take pics of the Mazdaspeed steering wheel center cover (I dunno what else to call it :mrgreen: )
Dang- you guys in the islands always get the rare Mazdaspeed gems!

You know- I believe there was another spokes cover which was designed for the 'dimples' wheels. It has dimples all over and no hole opening for the horn. That one would match your dimples wheel better.

In other words- you should just give me that smooth spokes cover :) :lol:

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Rob, that Canadian wheel has never looked better. I'm glad that someone is able to provide a review on American Stitches. I discovered their site a while back and was considering either them or AGLA to redo an old Mazdaspeed wheel I had. I ended up selling it in favor of the one that was brand new (shown in my post above) so I never followed up on it. How much did the retrim cost you? What stitch pattern did they use? Did they give you a choice of patterns?

1 - 20 of 2616 Posts