ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the smallest steering wheel you can get? :D

Ive been playing about with heel and toe but cant seem to get my legs in the right position because of the steering wheel!

Cheers peoples :lol:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
are your feet like this l\ or like this l/. If it's the former try changing to the latter. It's the way many people have to heal-toe in a miata. heel on the brake, ball of foot/pinky toe on the gas.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have that momo 280mm, its very small. I had to get it because I have long legs so I was constantly hitting the OEM steering wheel when I went to HT, this cured the problem.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have the Momo Trek. it's a "D" cut wheel which i needed because i couldn't get my legs in the right position to "heel & toe". It really freed up some more room and is alot easier. Also heel and toe shifting is more of a big toe/little toe shift in the miata if your feet are bigger than a 7 (my opinion only). good luck with the search on the wheels.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Don't get a smaller wheel.. bend your gas pedal over slightly so that you're right leg is straighter when you're hell/toe'ing!! :)
Instead of turning my foot horizontal I have my pedals close so I can "roll" my foot more-so and it's just a million times more comfortable.
It bends easy so just try it and see what you like.
g/l

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies everyone, big help!

Ive got Size 11-UK, 12-US feet so ive just been rolling my feet like "j0oftheworld" says! I have half my foot on the brake and the other on the gaz! ....but its not always that easy!

Cheers again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts