ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know whatever happened to (Quazimoto) Steve Fujita? He was like one of the ORIGINAL Road&Ster pioneers..... i found his website back in the late 90's, very cool cat. He was down with R&S and Hyper-REV, If anyone knows him, please tell him about our new forum, im sure he would love it, even if he sold his Miata. This kinda forum is something im sure he could relate to. :mrgreen:

http://members.aol.com/quahzimoto/rdstr.html

PhatMiata

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used to go to this page and drool over Toms GV Alpha Wing.
Me too, i bought an Alpha wing the same time he did, i had the full GV kit but installed it on a 91 miata i had. never installed the wing though. instead i imported an RE-Amemiya from jp and i sold the Alpha to my friend (Gee) mimi93 on this forum, i think he was talking about selling it, not sure, but anyhow, its probably the only other one in the USA. :wink:

PhatMiata

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Does anyone know whatever happened to (Quazimoto) Steve Fujita? He was like one of the ORIGINAL Road&Ster pioneers..... i found his website back in the late 90's, very cool cat. He was down with R&S and Hyper-REV, If anyone knows him, please tell him about our new forum, im sure he would love it, even if he sold his Miata. This kinda forum is something im sure he could relate to. :mrgreen:

http://members.aol.com/quahzimoto/rdstr.html

PhatMiata
Hey hey hey! BlueMiata just turned me onto this thread. Does anyone have any of the pics I had up on that site? I guess AOL killed it before I was aware the images would be gone. :cry2:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
There was some that could be. What a blast from the past! Thanks for posting!

Time to make a new Roadster site Steve! LOL
Ha ha! It might be fun!

I still remember when you busted out with the roadster pics with the anime chicks on them. That was some sick sick ish back then brotha. I remember just thinking, Wow!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts