ClubRoadster.net banner

stock silver NB8C in NoVA

813 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  That7guy 
#1 ·
It's a base car with the base suspension, appearance package, and a hardtop that's currently monopolizing my living room.

Soon to go on is a fixed antenna, and eventually new dampers and some modern interior bits, just to liven things up. It's my 15,000 mile a year daily driver, so I restrain myself from going quite buckwild.

Past cars include scads of Nissans ending in -SX. I did a few track days in my 240SX a few years ago. I haven't had time or a suitable car since, things will change if I get a roll bar in my car. Sometimes I autocross, but I'm no good at it.

I recognize a lot of names from miata.net, vwvortex, and all sorts of other sites. :)

#3 ·
Welcome! If you're ever interested in hanging out or going for a drive let me know. I'm going to be very busy the next few weekends trying to get my car ready for MATG but after I should have plenty of time to hang out. Do you have any favorite roads you like to drive?

#7 ·
Well, I work in Germantown, MD :shock: and I used to live up there, too, so I used to love some of the roads around there at night. During the day there's a lot of commuter traffic, but past 8pm the areas to the west and north of Germantown are empty and there are a few fun stretches and places to get lost. Drive far enough and you'll eventually cross the Potomac at Point of Rocks, then take more back roads and you'll eventually get to 7 and back to civilization.

I'll definitely be at Fudd's this weekend! I've been meaning to go, seeing the posts on miata.net, but the past few weeks have been messy. This Sunday my fiancee is flying to Atlanta for a conference so... yeah, no plans, haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.