ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
This is getting rediculous. I don't know what's wrong with people. How can someone just take something that someone else worked their ass off for?

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Not only does it suck for people who get their cars stolen, it makes the cars more expensive to insure.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
Man, Orlando and South Florida are becoming hot beds...I'm almost scared to drive my car home from college in Tallahassee to visit my parents.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Its getting bad here. A friends car had all the windows busted out of it overnight IN A GATED COMMUNITY about six weeks back. I few other cars where either keyed, scratched or all the above. There was a night guard and he didn't see anyone enter that looking suspicious. Stolen cars and vandalism. I going to move away once I get my degree in Engineering. I know that a few of my father's friends that drag race, they had there trailers stolen with there Chevys or Fords stolen all together. Well long story short, they ended up on Indian reservations where US, States, & Local law can't get them back. You can guess what happen after that.

I will keep a lookout for it. Is there a picture of it, anything special about it, rims???

·
Registered
747 Posts
Thank you for adding valuable insight to this discussion. :roll: Sorry about your buddy's car, hope you catch the bastards.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Real easy to get **** back from a reservation...
Hope h finds his car, tho I doubt its still together or in the state anymore.
Busted windows sounds like kids who live in the "gated" community.
And for the last bit. There's a reason I drive a neon! No one will steal it:p

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thefts are nothing new. there are just waves of crime the hit close to home that make us more aware.

No word on the car. I am sure by now it is sitting in the woods someplace and picked clean

·
Registered
325 Posts
Sorry to hear I had my seats stolen out of my s2k in front of my house on Christmas day. Idc what anyone says the only true deterrent of theft is to keep your car in a garage and an alarm and a gun. If someone happens to get in then you'll hear it and be able to do something. I'll keep my eye out here Miami but sadly that car is probably in pieces already And every other kid has a set of s2k seats in there civic

·
Registered
336 Posts
Sorry to hear I had my seats stolen out of my s2k in front of my house on Christmas day. Idc what anyone says the only true deterrent of theft is to keep your car in a garage and an alarm and a gun. If someone happens to get in then you'll hear it and be able to do something. I'll keep my eye out here Miami but sadly that car is probably in pieces already And every other kid has a set of s2k seats in there civic
+1 this was the main reason I got a miata. Funny thing is my dad ended up letting me keep the miata in the garage so I guess I could of got a s2k haha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts