ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Youre never going to get enough signatures through a site that forces you to sign up first.
There has to be a sign in, I just signed up it took me 5 seconds. That was literally one of the easiest sign ups ever. With out a sign in fake signitures can easily be created. This is a formal government website. Its sad to think signing up is what stops people from voicing an opinion. WTF is wrong with people.

EPA 15yrs people! Thats amazingly awesome. Smog exempt any body?

Share this on facebook, twitter, forums, where ever! This would be an amazing leap for the tuning world.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Haha, I knew this would be posted here. Saw it on FB a bit ago and signed it. Was super quick and easy

·
Old Threads > New Threads
5,268 Posts
Give you guys props for exposing yourselves, and your families, and your friends, and anyone you've ever known, and all your co-workers, and even the people you have on your 'ignore list' to the database by making an account at 1600 Penny. Think about it... If CR.net can IP ban, what can the Fucking-Our-Nation-In-The-Ass-With-A-Smug-As-****-Sneer House do with your IP?

This world needs more chess players and less people that struggle with checkers.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Well Stoly the problem with that mentallity is I don't do anything illegal for them to find, so why should I worry even if they did try to find me on the internet? If you are so paranoid about it, how would you propose you get a government recognized petition started? Remember it has to be proven somehow each person is an individual.

This is ofcourse ignoring the fact they already know where I live because I get mail, register my car, have a drivers license, am registered to vote, and I have a social security number. What am I hiding my with my IP again?

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
Your pr0n. They get paid to look at pr0n and you're just making their jobs easier.

·
1000% Jake
4,430 Posts
Give you guys props for exposing yourselves, and your families, and your friends, and anyone you've ever known, and all your co-workers, and even the people you have on your 'ignore list' to the database by making an account at 1600 Penny. Think about it... If CR.net can IP ban, what can the Fucking-Our-Nation-In-The-Ass-With-A-Smug-As-****-Sneer House do with your IP?
Nothing.

They're asking for my email and my name - something every spammer already has. They have my IP as soon as I hit the page. In fact, I'm sure they have your IP too. If you visited the site, they most certainly do.

Not giving them any useful information. Certainly less than I give a search engine, say.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'm on the fence about this, freedom isn't free, and if this goes into effect, what's to stop terrorists from importing Skylines and hiding enriched uranium in the catalytic converter? Hmm?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I signed it but I think these type of petitions are a joke and waste of time. It seems all it does if you meet the petition goal is get an "official response". If it doesn't fill polititions pockets, unfortunately nothing will come out of it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts