ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
It is the NA6CE roadster imitation hardtop. We had used for H4 year NA6CE, but whether even in the NA8C roadster diversion possibility you think. Because there is the floating of scratch paint, re-painting, use. The attachment of hardtop side has been attached, but there are no installation metallic parts of body side. Intense being similar cheaply, for exhibiting, we ask with [nokuremu] [noritan]. 5000 Yen postage nationwide evenness (remote island Okinawa Hokkaido is excluded)
say what now?

(google translation)

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
They don't know who made it. It was on an NA6CE but should fit an NA8C. There is damage so please repaint it. Lacks hardware on the body side. Since it's cheap, no return/no claims. Ships for Y5,000.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Paging Mr. Blue Tater!! :mrgreen:

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
It'd look good on a "vintage look" Miata. Check out the Zagato-style double bubbles on the top of it. Implemented on the right car, it could look genuinely badass.

If my car wasn't striped (the double bubbles would clash with the stripes), I'd consider it for myself.

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
When is yours gonna get done, anyhow?
Eventually. :lol:

I'm not keeping any pace on it, I just work on it when I can. Right now I'm being held up by Bill, he has my intake manifold, valve cover, and reroute spacer/sensor block. I need it before I can install the engine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts