ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the process of painting my car (white) and i want to put a vinyl stripe on it after its painted. Im going for a vintage look but not all out vintage. If anyone has some pictures of white cars with some good looking stripes and black or gold mesh wheels or if someone can photoshop it i would like some ideas of what to do. I like the stripe in this picture but i was thinking of a blue or black stripe since my car is white. Thanks

Attachments

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Paint it antique white (very light beige) and put a wide BRG stripe on it. :)

·
Supreme Supporter
291 Posts
That white-stripe in the pic, I think, fits the car really well. Kinda in proportion with that car. If you're going white and want a dark contrasting color, I'd look at some dark greens or dark blues. To me, black doesn't leave anything to the imagination as an interesting contrast. Just me & I've been wrong many times before.

Now, my favorite by a LONG shot - but just don't have the nerve or desire to paint my current white Miata - would be to do the light blue GULF car with the wide center stripe in orange. And outline the Orange stripe with navy blue pinstripe to off-set it better from the light blue. The next Miata project car will be the above. Maybe I can find another faded red NA and start from scratch...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts