ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
still need to finish my car so im selling a few things.

if it says shipped i will ship it in the USA at them moment im not shipping out of the USA. i will only ship through usps as ups and fedex are over a hour and a half drive.

1.6 side draft carb conversion kit. 650 shipped firm i have a little over $1200 if i still have them when i get my car running. they will be going back on the car, they will probably go back up for sale when i start buying parts for a v8 build hopefully next year. sold

1.6 LNC engine parts or rebuild smoked on start up 17xK im keeping the oil pan and front crank pulley. i also cracked the oil pump housing when i pulled the engine. $100 i can ship the head for $50 + shipping obo

set of brg side mirrors pas side has one run on it. sold

set of halo high beams came out of a 323 projector headlight kit. i used them as fog lights, they could also be used for a low pro conversion. $25 shipped

s2k style engine start button Sold

oil pump gears 10K on them. $10 shipped

crapi 1.6 valve cover $45 shipped

miata uncut 1.6 valve cover $45 shipped

3000K yellow Hid kit h9 bulbs for moss low pros have about 1k on them $25 shipped

NB interior conversion

05 NB door panels with handles $100 shipped

05 NB full dash with windshield trim $50 + $115 shipping if you really want it

00 NB center console $50 shipped

·
Banned
478 Posts
is the 1.6 dash black? how far away from Chicago are you?, cause I'z a coming to town sir. I am sure you'll love FABEL knockin' at your door. :eek:

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bulb size on the hid kit?
its a h9 bulb same bulb used in the moss low pro kits

color of the fog lights when lit up? Any pics of it installed on the car?

Edit: also, what bulb size does it take?

Thanks
there clear/ white, i dont have a pic with them on, but here is one on the car
i looked but theres no markings on the bulbs.

is the 1.6 dash black? how far away from Chicago are you?, cause I'z a coming to town sir. I am sure you'll love FABEL knockin' at your door. :eek:

the dash is a 2005 NB dash 1.8 that i had in my 91.
if you still want it its about a five and a half hour drive to my house but i could meet you in indy if you wanted.

here is another pic

·
Banned
478 Posts
sorry j-rad, I should have known it was the NB dash. looks so perfect in your roadster, but way too nice & mature for my lil slammed slutty. thanks for letting me know.

bump & GLWS.

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry j-rad, I should have known it was the NB dash. looks so perfect in your roadster, but way too nice & mature for my lil slammed slutty. thanks for letting me know.

bump & GLWS.
thanks for the bump and sorry its not what your looking for.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
How much for the door panels and center console shipped to 30214?

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How much for the door panels and center console shipped to 30214?
at the moment i have know way of shipping the door panels but i may have a box for the console. it will be Monday till i can get a shipping quote. if usps will ship it.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
sounds good, let me know

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts

·
Supporting Member #5522
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what else is needed to run the carbs?
you will need something to advance your timing. you could use a throttle position sensor and hook it up in place of your air flow meter that was one of my plans. you could use a megasquirt or even a msd.

they will run on the stock ecu i ran them for about a week like that. but using a throttle position sensor and hook it up in place of your air flow meter would be the cheapest.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts