ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Murse Magnet
7,736 Posts
Ive got some stuff laying around I am going to take photos of them right now as we speek and will post them up in about an hour. Most of it is obo just let me know what you think is fair and we can work from there. If you want to contact me instantly my phone number is

Are your soft top latches looking pretty nasty from all of these years of abuse? Well I have a set that you might want then. They were on my car and I took them off, sanded them, and painted them to look nice. They just need some new latch springs on the side of them. Those broke off years ago as probably everyone else's did. I sanded them down and repainted them and they look pretty good. $45 shipped

I have a set of soft top/ hardtop striker plates that attaches to the windshield area of the car.
They are sort of pitted but still perfectly useable. I can sand them and paint them if you would like. $30 shipped SOLD

I have a set of wiper arms that look a little tired but they work just fine. They are not rusted like most that you will see. I was going to paint them and clean them up. I still can if you want me to. I was just a project that I lost interest in. $25 shipped.

Factory rear tow hooks. I have two factory rear tow hooks from my car. I was thinking about $15 shipped. They have some sufrace rust on them but they can easily be cleaned up.

I have a set of weathertech floor mats for a miata as well. These are not the generic ones. These are actually pretty expensive. I used it for maybe a month and hated it. They can clean up very nice. They are waterproof. I am not positive if they can also work for an nb. I know that there is a part that you trim so it fits for an na and I have not trimmed it yet so they might fit. Dont hold me to that though. $40 shipped. SOLD

they might look a little bit weird in the photo. I tried cleaning them. So there is water on them that is being dried.

Ill keep adding and updating things as needed.

·
Murse Magnet
7,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
alright I fixed the issue I was having. I needed to convert my raw photos to a jpeg so I could upload them.

Anyway here they are.

Rear Tow Hooks

DSC_0052 by xbeatles4x, on Flickr

DSC_0051 by xbeatles4x, on Flickr

Wiper arms still mounted so you can see what they would look like.

DSC_0048 by xbeatles4x, on Flickr

DSC_0043 by xbeatles4x, on Flickr

latches. Ill admit the paint is not 100% perfect but way better than most stock ones I have seen.

DSC_0032 by xbeatles4x, on Flickr

DSC_0035 by xbeatles4x, on Flickr

DSC_0034 by xbeatles4x, on Flickr

DSC_0033 by xbeatles4x, on Flickr

·
Registered
412 Posts
Thou hast a pm.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts