ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its finally online, the documentary my friend made sharing some aspects of my life is done.

My life long buddy is a film major down in UW Milwaukee and needed to put together a film as a senior project. He spent a lot of time on this, we took well over 20 hours of footage and he cut it down into this 12 minute film. I'm really pleased with how it turned out, I hope it can give people some insight to a different perspective on life.

Don't let things hold you back, Go into it like a boss.

(Yes there is Miata content towards the end)

Not work safe (Language).

[VIMEO]43089269[/VIMEO]

Enjoy.

P.S -Here is my intro/build thread that I have been slacking on if you want to peep some of my past cars.

http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=59073

·
Registered
645 Posts
Fuckin awesome bruh,dont ever let anything hold you back from anything,you can do anything if you jump in balls deep bruh.film wise your friend did a pretty good job too.nobody is perfect we all have imperfections and you have shown how to just deal with and move on.props for you bruh.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
I watched the first 45 seconds of it (hate how slow vimeo loads so I just stopped it). It was pretty good. Are you the stunt guy in all those B&W clips?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
That was pretty cool man.

You just keep it up and try not to distroy that liver you can do what ever you feel like doing with your life.

Just a side note: A Short Shifter would reduce the shift throw and prob help you out a little. No joking about that. No puns intended.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
i feel like it could be condensed down a lot more and the jump from archival footage to current without any sort of transition was kinda awkward. if there was some sort of title sequence maybe showing some photos or footage of you when you were younger would be good. i guess a simpler solution would be to have the beginning of the bmw drifting clip start out desaturated and slowly become more saturated.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
The ends gotta be my fav part, tossing the handicap marker made me lol

·
Registered
645 Posts
+1^^ got quite a chuckle lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That was pretty cool man.

You just keep it up and try not to distroy that liver you can do what ever you feel like doing with your life.

Just a side note: A Short Shifter would reduce the shift throw and prob help you out a little. No joking about that. No puns intended.
Glad everyone thus far has enjoyed it.

As for the liver, no worries. Most of the footage is from halloween this past year on my UWO's campus. Its a bit of a binge weekend for everyone, I don't really drink that much. How it was cropped together makes it seem that way.

Have a short throw in my civic, the miata's is pretty short so I havent really looked into it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts