ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got up in the morning for work and noticed someone walked over my car. From the hood to the back trunk. IM SO MAD LKJDFWUEOFJLSDF :evil:

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Im sorry to hear, any damage? Kids nowadays dont have much respect or the maturity.

·
Registered
720 Posts
honestly young kids today plain rude and mean
i think its because of those jackass type shows and stupid internet videos

their parents should beat them

·
Registered
59 Posts
this happened to me once. i was pissed as hell. coulda been a grown up though with a shoe that big -_-"

·
Registered
489 Posts
Anyone care to bring back public stonings? :mrgreen:

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Beat them mercilessly with a car antenna.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Someone kicked the driver's side rear door on my GF's brand new 2006 Civic for no reason whatsoever, there's a huge dent, the door metal is wrinkled, and now the entire door needs to be replaced. The person had the nerve to even leave their shoe print on the door. If I ever find out who did it...

·
Registered
176 Posts
seriously, i hate dumb kids. they just do this stuff to impress each other. the other week my buddies came over with a pair of EVO's and we went outside to get something from the car and someone egged the cars.

surveilance and vengence is my next plan...

·
Registered
281 Posts
10 some yrs i've had my miata I only had it egged once at my ex gf's house, and spit on in the hs school parking lot. other than that, not even a door ding.

·
Registered
439 Posts
no harm was done to my car

but i parked at a park and when i got back there were magic cards stuck under my windshield wipers and some kid's project on the trunk.

i hope they weren't using it as a bench :(

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
It's just been a sad week for fellow Roadster owners huh? First my car gets back inot and now stupid sh!t like this. I'm about an XY gen guy, but c'mon, I think it's parenting that's what's wrong with kids today. I got smacked if I got outta line, and I turned out just fine. No resentment at all :mrgreen:

·
Registered
281 Posts
10 some yrs i've had my miata I only had it egged once at my ex gf's house, and spit on in the hs school parking lot. other than that, not even a door ding.
Spoke too soon. tonight someone bumped into my car that was parked on a side street outside a bar where i was meeting with some friends. newly painted rear bumper too. cracked and chipped the fiberglass in two different places dime size, but still arrggh. kinda pissed but im over it. Its above the exhaust tip. So when can we get them club roadster stickers? :p

·
Registered
439 Posts
Spoke too soon. tonight someone bumped into my car that was parked on a side street outside a bar where i was meeting with some friends. newly painted rear bumper too. cracked and chipped the fiberglass in two different places dime size, but still arrggh. kinda pissed but im over it. Its above the exhaust tip. So when can we get them club roadster stickers? :p
jinxed yourself

·
CR.net Supporter
575 Posts
when i had my wrx i parked it on the street and kids threw eggs on it. actually dug into the paint of the hood with the shell. and the debris ended up on my intercooler talk about a funky smell.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
when I got mine about a year ago it had one dent on the trunk. It now has multiple door dents a dent in the rear quarter panel and scratched front and rear bumpers. This is what happens when you live in the NY metropolitan area and have to park on the street. And it's def the parents. Have you tried crossing the street at a cross walk lately. I almost get run over daily by some bitch in her BMW suv packed with kids. By law you're supposed to stop. Kids are growing up with some bullshit sense of entightlement that comes from their parents. The worst American quality I can think of personally.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts