ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
1. Drive till the car is on empty signaled by the gas light. Proceed to step 2

2. Select the gas station of choice BP, Texaco,or your local gas station that sells the best hot dogs the hot dog selection is imperative for proper gas selection. Proceed to step 3.

3. Go inside a grab a hot dog load it down with everything you can find. Mustard, ketchup, chili, chips etc. Improper selection of toppings could hurt the effectiveness of the gas pumped into your miata. Once complete proceed to step 4.

4. Pay the lady or man for your fantastic hot dog while maintain the balance necessary to reach for your wallet. Be sure to keep the hot dog at a horizontal plane or it may fall to the ground. Proceed to step 5.

5. Proceed to the gas pump Make sure the gas lid is open and the cap is off. If not read your owners manual. If that can not be found ask a friend or a fellow gas station attendee for help. Proceed to step 6.

6. Once the fuel lid is open, and the cap is removed pull the gas nozzle from its holster. Select 91 octane by smashing the button 3 to 4 times. This process usually requires that you hit the button on its most center point repeatedly. Proceed to step 7.

7. Pull the gas nozzle trigger, and hold. You could also use the click method of having the nozzle lock in place, and pump the gas for you, but this is an advance technique not advised for amateurs. Proceed to step 8.

8. If all goes well your gas tank should be full of 91 octane gas. if not then please re read this manual. Congratulations on your purchase of 91 octane gas, please pay your local gas station, and happy motoring.

·
//banned
9,131 Posts

2. Select the gas station of choice BP, Texaco,or your local gas station that sells the best hot dogs the hot dog selection is imperative for proper gas selection. Proceed to step 3.

3. Go inside a grab a hot dog load it down with everything you can find. Mustard, ketchup, chili, chips etc. Improper selection of toppings could hurt the effectiveness of the gas pumped into your miata. Once complete proceed to step 4.

4. Pay the lady or man for your fantastic hot dog while maintain the balance necessary to reach for your wallet. Be sure to keep the hot dog at a horizontal plane or it may fall to the ground. Proceed to step 5.

5. Proceed to the gas pump Make sure the gas lid is open and the cap is off. If not read your owners manual. If that can not be found ask a friend or a fellow gas station attendee for help. Proceed to step 6.

6. Once the fuel lid is open, and the cap is removed pull the gas nozzle from its holster. Select 91 octane by smashing the button 3 to 4 times. This process usually requires that you hit the button on its most center point repeatedly. Proceed to step 7.

7. Pull the gas nozzle trigger, and hold. You could also use the click method of having the nozzle lock in place, and pump the gas for you, but this is an advance technique not advised for amateurs. Proceed to step 8.

8. If all goes well your gas tank should be full of 91 octane gas. if not then please re read this manual. Congratulations on your purchase of 91 octane gas, please pay your local gas station, and happy motoring.
!!!!!!!!!
excellent post!

·
┐('~`;)┌
6,401 Posts

At no point did you tell the man to breathe in or out. He is now dead. He is in fact dead and not wearing pants. Terrible, terrible instructions.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm sorry guys this was my first ever tutorial post. I promise I will do better next time, now excuse me as I need to go gather more research into the art of pupping gas. Specifically 91 octane as it is the most volatile of substance on earth, next to uranium and cat urine.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Someone please ban this guy. He doesnt deserve to own a car. I think asking how do you turn on a car would be a more difficult question than this smh

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I ask because the last time I switched my gas from regular to 91 the car started to make weird noises.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.