ClubRoadster.net banner

181 - 190 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
you should get wheels for these at some point
well i kind of bought another set of wheels, 15" blitz technospeed z1's. i intend to kill the stance game with 5.5j +45

but actually no, I intend on rebuilding and refinishing the wheels to 8.5j. looking for sources on 15" reverse lips if anyone has info on that. also uncertain if i should go full polish or paint the faces silver. i photoshopped polished ones just to see, and i dig it:

·
PNW JDM parts god
2,006 Posts
maybe love20bee or wheelflip, unfortunately i dont think there are any aftermarket lips that have the flat edge like that though

·
PNW JDM parts god
2,006 Posts
if you saw my shop youd know wheels are the last thing i need right now haha. and yea maybe faces woudl fit in the demon camber but im willing to bet the holes will be different

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
first post since the website has changed looks. i hate it

i got the technospeeds in the mail. im not sure what im gonna do with them, but im not selling them. theyre too cute. i think i'm gonna rebuild them a pair at a time. over the span of a couple years or so (poor people things.) the car has been in storage for a month now and i miss it, plans for next year are baby turbos and intake/exhaust. also gonna fix a bunch of little **** and grind off the rust that i can.

181 - 190 of 190 Posts