ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here we go. i was on the adrenaline racing website the other day and was looking at the hoods they offer for our cars. there is one in particular that i like, but i still like the hood currently on my car. let me get your opinions on which one you like better. should i stay with my current hood or sell it to get the adrenaline racing one?

help............

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Alex: I'd stick w/ your existing hood. looks like a lot of good work went into it.

Is that an older photo of your car? You have any current photos of your car?

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Alex, are you shifting from full custom to full JDM? :twisted:

You current hood is pretty sweet bro, reminds me of the Yours Sports version, if you want something JDM and very radical i would go with the Forte, or Tuckin99, Eddie has them both showing on his website i believe.

Terry Pham has a CF one too, but im not sure if its vented?

Also i think Erebuni has a new one too, ask Chris Lee (kickinoutyo) i think he has this one on his Roadster, he can tell you more about it.

2NDSHIFT in my local club has the vented Tuckin99 on his ride, very cool, i think he got it from Eddie as well.

BTW where is Dave at? Does he still have that blue Miata?

PhatMiata

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have the stout Na8c hood that i bought form adrenaline racing. The quality is great and it is very light for a FRP hood. I think it ended up costing me around $800 after shiping.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
APR built me a true carbon hood that has a drop vent behind the radiator very similar to the ebruni hood or the one at the top of the thread. I'll try and take a pic when I get a chance and post it.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jesseclee-thanks for the compliments on my current hood. alot of work did go into it since it is a full custom fiberglass unit that i made up myself. that is the most recent pic i have of my car, it is about less than a year old and there aren't any changes to the car as of now.

phat-yeah i know my current hood looks similar to the yours sport version. its funny to cause that was an accident on purpose. see, when i was designing the hood i had looked online for other hoods for design cues. i guess i had seen the yours sport one and then made my hood. i guess i inadvertently made my hood like the yours sport one. i'm still unsure which hood i'm gonna go with. by the way, dave is down here in miami. he still has his blue miata, but its currently under construction.

miata2nv, i like your hood, but i think i like the other one that adrenaline racing carries instead.

well, i guess i'll just keep thinking about it.

thanks for the feedback
alex

·
Mufasa in Training
32,617 Posts
The Arios looks a little too "tunerish" for me. I always liked Flyin' Miata's unit:

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
FM's hood is my fav as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts