ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The camera swivel mounts are attached to CNC machined and anodized visor plug trough 6mm metric thread. All parts of the mount are metal to ensure the stability of the camera during tough drive. The swivel head is stable as the mount was initially meant for use in the exterior.
The recording point is overhead and is optimal for track/driver recording or both with wide angle lenses.
As the swivel is not meant for everyday use the camera mount is removable. Tapping screw is provided. Then it is a nice sun visor plug, that covers the hole from the missing sun visors and holds the trims tight together.
Utilizing the standard thread on it, other applications like phone, GPS holders, stopwatch etc. are possible.

Please keep in mind, that the video will need post-processing (horizontal flip) as the camera bolts upside-down.

Black sun visor plugs only available currently, but red are possible on request. The mount itself is black.
The necessary screws are provided in black.

They are 35$ delivered worldwide.

·
Rezist Is Nature
1,127 Posts
Bump I'm in for next week cam mount, also fOr the lighting how bright is it.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers for the interest!
As about the brightness I will best take some night shots with it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Doe it work with the Go Pro system?

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The swivel mount is extremely stable and has been tested with smaller SLR cameras.
The mount integrates the common camera fitting interface and the camera in the upper video is Go-Pro.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Maybe I'm dense but I didn't see a place on your site to order.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
I just got this amazing mount today.
I gotta say, its a great high quality product.
The only thing that's plastic is the knob. The rest is machine turned metal and molded rubber. I especially like the rubber spacers (almost eliminates all vibration).

I made a quick and cheesy iMovie with it in action.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Even the knob is taken from heavy machinery industry and should not break even under heavy use:).

Cheers for this cool promo & feedback!

·
Premium Member
2,938 Posts
good idea

·
Registered
572 Posts
Ordered! Thanks Jass! I'm assuming this works with NA's as well as NB's. I forgot to ask, but I'm pretty sure those visor plates are exactly the same.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts