ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
I dont have money, haha, what I meant was put them on your car! unless you dont like them.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't mean just you, haha. I'm gonna put them on next week some time and see if they stay or go. Serious offers only please or maybe even a trade.

·
Registered
489 Posts
*vomits uncontrolably*

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Get rid of those rims. They do not look good at all. The offset is weak which is probably why you got a hold of them. These rims need to be lipped big time. That is the only way they will look good. Offset needs to be +0 not 38-42. Also the fact that you ride is 4x4 doesent help the look at all. Yes the are Advans but not everything JDM is cool... just IMHO

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
My friend has a nice set of these on his 240, very VERY nice! I'd paint them a different color though.

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
I like those wheels but they are heavy as hell

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Get rid of those rims. They do not look good at all. The offset is weak which is probably why you got a hold of them. These rims need to be lipped big time. That is the only way they will look good. Offset needs to be +0 not 38-42. Also the fact that you ride is 4x4 doesent help the look at all. Yes the are Advans but not everything JDM is cool... just IMHO
I'd have to say it looks much better than that thing in your avatar

·
Mufasa in Training
32,650 Posts
If you're going to sell them, please create a new thread. Otherwise, I'll have to move this thread.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry it's taken so long to reply. Job, Wife, Baby ect...... Anywho I got the rims on my car today and all I can say is wow. These wheels look GREAT in person. They fit very nice also. 16"x7" 35offset with some 215/40R16 Ventus. I put some pictures in my photo Garage, tell me what you think.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts