ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We took our Maxxis Supermiata Cup S1 race car and made a few tweaks. Higher boost ECU map 16psi, 245 A7's, big ass DIY splitter, GT1000 rear wing. Good enough for the class win a new Miata lap record for Buttonwillow 13 CW of 1:44.983, about 6s faster than the old record.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
You passed Ryan like he was stationary. You were booking it!
I was on a cool-down. The speed differentials between this car and mine in this section are only a few mph (mostly due to different tires, and Emilio probably also has more cahones!). I was snoozing at the wheel for a brief moment, wish I had seen E coming up sooner and got off-line for him. That cost him a few tenths. Regardless, he's a phenomenal driver and dealt with it well and got that 1:49.x

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Join us for a live Slip Angle podcast. Topics will the recent Unlimited RWD win at Super Lap Battle by our Miata and Miatas in Time Attack in general. Joining us will be Ryan Passey of Goodwin Racing and Singular Motorsports as well as Moti Almagor of Blackbird Fabworx. Both builders of arguably the two most radical Time Attack Miatas on the planet. We will be taking questions from listeners via our twitter page @949Racing and via live phone calls to our shop line 949-716-3111 http://shoutengine.com/SlipAnglebytracktunedcom/

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Turned the boost up, swapped in the Quaife sequential and shipped it off to VIR this week for the 2018 GRM Ultimate Track Car Challenge / Hyperfest. 400whp, 2300# with driver, perhaps 1200lbs of downforce. Might be fun.

Video from testing last Sunday

1 - 5 of 5 Posts