ClubRoadster.net banner

81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
I have basics now, how much for the last set shipped to 93560?

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Well we have sold the very last Basic set. You'll be happy to know that the Street Basis are now in development and will hopefully be out soon! They will be slightly cheaper than the Basics!

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
PM'ed! We do have a set of Flex in stock.

Anyone interested in an initial group buy on the Street Basis?
Just curious on the differences between the outgoing Basics and new Basis. If they've told you anything.

Thanks! Oh and still very happy with my Mishimoto purchase from you guys. Will be back for more!

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Pretty funny...Tein reps just came in to visit. Heard some very interesting things in store for the future, but cannot say until the time is right ;)
You're killing me! I'm going to be in the market for new suspension within the next year I'd imagine. Curious to see what else goes on.

Thanks also for the link on the new Basis. I actually was half expecting them to release something that would compare to the Megan EZ's but was, in the end, pleased they are sticking to the same Basic formula but looking towards long term performance of their products.

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts
Curious on price check for Basis for NB8 shipped to 14424 (obviously when they come in)

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts
Arent they out already? You guys are just out of stock, right?

·
I <3 NY & Hate you
995 Posts
Well the memo failed to get to us, THEY ARE OUT! :fp:

We will have a group buy up tomorrow!
Great because I have cash in hand and just got rid of my SC'd NA and have a bone stock NB that needs some parts! :fab:

Make it a good group buy price lol :woolery:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is the group buy still on? How much for Flex and EDFC to 13603?

81 - 100 of 109 Posts