ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talk of a drive on the 29th up in the Malibu Canyons, meet up at Supercar Sunday, you all know where it is (Erwin and Topanga Canyon in Woodland Hills) and when it is (starts @ six a.m.) figure out a good time to leave after we enjoy the sights for awhile.

Just thought I'd share, the more the merrier as always.

:hello kitty:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Thanks Mike, realized today that I forgot to post in this forum... whoopsie! It's been just about a year since our last organized one I think, we had what, 19 or 20 show up for it then.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump for Sunday, forecast is sunny and 74° and it always looks and smells so awesome up there after a rain.

Come out and play, bring your sunscreen.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'll be there -- Seems there's talk of an 8am crew but I'm down for whenever. Will be hitting the Old Spot (old school steakhouse & bar in Cornell, on Mulholland Highway, near Rock Store) for an early lunch on the way back. Any Westsiders or adventurers interested, find me/my car/PM me and we'll go raise us a glass together!

Cheers!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ill be there. Dont know if i can stay for a cruise since my dad from Germany is down here

·
Registered
453 Posts
i might swing by in my nb

·
Registered
788 Posts
Some sweet shots there Ted! Glad you got the shots of the Miura and the Renault. I don't know how ya managed ta get me on Mulholland like that! must have seen me coming at the previous opening or something, LOL.

·
In the corner
685 Posts
Some sweet shots there Ted! Glad you got the shots of the Miura and the Renault. I don't know how ya managed ta get me on Mulholland like that! must have seen me coming at the previous opening or something, LOL.
Well we were waiting for about an hour, so after we finish lunch and dessert I was expecting to see you coming down there ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 24 Posts