1999 10th Anniversary Mazda Miata for sale. I am the original owner of the vehicle. The car has 121k miles on it and has always been garaged. Vehicle is supercharged with Fast Forward MP62 SC. The 6spd transmission has been swapped with a 5spd to better match up with the boosted configuration. I have the original 6spd, but it’s not included at the listed price. Further modifications include: Hard Dog 4 pt roll bar with top pad, Enkei RPF1 15” wheels, Fat Cat Coilovers, FM front Sway Bar, Jackson Racing Header, Goodwind resonated midpipe, RB final exhaust, oil cooler with fan behind fog light opening, aluminum radiator, high speed cooling fans, Devil’s Own Water/Meth Injection pre-TB, aviation style corner window vents, FM full butterfly brace, FM clutch, voodoo shift knob, 2001 center console, aux port wired into stock Bose head unit, Clearwater speakers in place of Bose units, A/F gauge, water temp gauge, oil temp gauge gauge, oil pressure gauge, Zeitronix WB O2 sensor with datalogger, Mitsubishi AC vents, transmission tunnel lined with insulation/heat reflector material, front bar grill, blue aluminum front tow hook, cabin has additional insulation installed, black floor covering with blue diamond stitching over original blue carpeting and aftermarket rear towing hitch with wiring. The interior carpeting, seats and steering wheel leather are all in very good condition. Exterior paint in good condition, but there is a spot in paint on rear quarter panel with paint flaw from previous paint/body repair due to self-inflicted dent that occurred during parking lot incident. Top is in good condition. New factory air conditioning compressor was installed around a year ago. Car does not burn or leak oil, is reliable and idles like stock. There is a nuisance emissions code P0455 that pops up from time to time that I have been unable to pin down, but it doesn’t affect the operation of the vehicle. Have many of the original parts (center console, wheels, vents etc.), but aren’t necessarily included at list price. WIll consider swapping back to original. Serious inquiries only please. Not interested in tire kickers, lowballers, will consider reasonable offers, not desperate to sell and don’t need assistance selling the car. If interested or need more info, please send pm.