ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got our custom made FRP GTC-200 wings. In stock and ready to ship.

These are vacuum formed FRP, same shape as the carbon version. Deleting the carbon outer skin adds a few ounces but cuts $200 off the price. We also had the end plates enlarged by about 250%. Same direct fit Miata mounts as the carbon GTC-200 we also offer. Black gelcoat.

·
Hardparker Extraordinaire
3,388 Posts
pics mounted on a car?

looks promising.....a much cheaper alternative to the CF version & more functional than ebay wings

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics mounted on a car?

looks promising.....a much cheaper alternative to the CF version & more functional than ebay wings
No mounted pics, sorry. You'll just have to use your imagination. Same wing and mounts as the existing carbon GTC-200 which there are zillions of pictures floating around for. Just no carbon and bigger end plates. I can tell you this, everyone that has seen it in person thinks the smooth black gelcoat and bigger end plates look better, "more serious" than the standard carbon wing

·
red?
1,239 Posts
This is awesome. Props on bringing this to market at an great price. I do have one question, though - is the logo on top removable, or under a clearcoat?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is awesome. Props on bringing this to market at an great price. I do have one question, though - is the logo on top removable, or under a clearcoat?
the sticker does not come with the wing. I just threw it on there because I thought it looked cool for the picture

1 - 10 of 10 Posts