ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I used to have a Miata and Clubroadster was a great help on getting to meet people and find car friends. After I sold my Miata I moved to the PNW from San Diego, CA and I definitely miss all of the car meets like KINOD.

Now I own a Mazda CX-3 and I ordered a set of Tein Flex Z coilovers and dont really have a space to do the install. I thought about checking in with Corksport to assist with the install since I live in Vancouver, WA now but I was hoping someone here would lend me their space and possibly help with the install. I have experience installing them on my own and I feel competent enough to do it myself, I just lacking the garage space because I’m currently just renting a room.

If anyone in the Portland, OR or Vancouver, WA area doesn’t mind lending a helping hand I would really appreciate it. As far as the COVID situation goes I wouldn’t mind wearing a mask the whole time and maintaining responsible social distances. I don't really have any friends here that are into cars, so I’m reaching out to my fellow Miata owners.

Thanks in advance

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
9,085 Posts
Forums are pretty dead these days. A few PDX'ers roll through now and then but not many. Up here in Kirkland we have a place where you can rent garage and lift and tools and all that. Not sure if there's something similar down there...

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forums are pretty dead these days. A few PDX'ers roll through now and then but not many. Up here in Kirkland we have a place where you can rent garage and lift and tools and all that. Not sure if there's something similar down there...
What is this garage called???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts