ClubRoadster.net banner

561 - 580 of 611 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,494 Posts
That's always been my problem with stickers, I get some real fomo when I'm about to put one somewhere. Anyway, #swag ordered!

·
100% Jakedashian
7,265 Posts
I'm so torn. On one hand, I'm not the type to plaster stickers all over my car. On the other hand, the world must know

·
Administrator
15,383 Posts
I have such a hangup about ordering stickers since I have my own vinyl cutter. Lol

You should make knockoffs of these.

Call them "Revlimiter Swag Bundles."

And make stickers that say "Fatlace" and "Illest."

·
Registered
508 Posts
Oh ****....looks like the Chinese ripoff of the ripoffs is already starting. Take a look....
May I request some context as to how this monstrosity of an ad was made?

·
Registered
508 Posts
If that's all there is to it, may I request some info as to how to be more Woolery?

·
Registered
508 Posts
I’m not sure your body is ready.
My body is constantly ready to do anything or to succumb trying. I have made space for weird/cursed knowledge too dangerous for the brain by removing my appendix. The side effect is that storing knowledge there often stimulates what's immediately below it: so if you'll excuse me I'll head to the bathroom with some pictures of a Motocompo.

Make sure he doesn't see the current KINOD Facebook cover photo :lol:
If there's any way that's more sure to make me look for it I'm unaware of it.
Fun fact though: I literally could not find it. I shall consider myself annoyingly safe, like a kid mad about being kept from munching on some Play-doh.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,350 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
KINOD is a closed group on FB. Here's the link.
Oh, I kinda recall seeing that, though I couldn't say where!
I really like it, unironically. I get that the intent was ironic, but I love what you end up seeing: time and again I see photoshoots in which the driver/owner tries to make himself look perfect, because the picture must be perfect, right? But here, we're shown the humanity of the man behind the epitome of perfection next to him. I like this one for the very same reason I'm fascinated to see nasty, dirty, outrageously messy workshops with a collection of tools that looks cobbled together through thefts, gifts and bargains originate something amazingly smooth, clean and pixel-perfect, like you see in the best garage builds.
Because yes, we may be flawed, imperfect, unattractive, but if we put our minds to it, we can create something wonderful. In a time full of odes to what we are, an ode to what we can do.

I feel the need to stress I was serious throughout all of this.

I indeed have.
(Full disclosure: the photo was an outtake from Woolery's photoshoot with Motor Trend)
I am mad it was an outtake. It should've been the cover.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Unfortunately it takes 10,000 hours to be a Woolery.
Wait, I might have that kind of time...

Ugh, too bad! I'm busy October 3, 2020. I've gotta tell a guy what day it is.

561 - 580 of 611 Posts