ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got around to mounting up my T1Rs. i decided to put the SSR comps back on the miata (gunmetal, polished lip) and the RPF1s on the EP3.

i forgot how good the SSRs looked on that car. looks even better with the 195s stretched over 7.5" wheels.

RPF1s look damn good on the EP, too, like it's ready for the track.

pics tomorrow when the sun comes up, if it's not raining.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
dang those wheels definately look good on the miata. nice that you can switch it up every once in a while, my extra set of wheels is just a crappy looking set of stock daisys with beat up azenis.

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there is a set of rota C8s, black with polished lips, mounted with a set of v700s stored above the civic. 205-50-15.

it's good to have 2 cars, 3 sets of wheels, one bolt pattern. :D

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i use hub rings on the miata, but not the civic; it has a bigger hub. some orange anodized rings came with the SSRs so i just use those. you can see a little bit of them with the RPF1s installed which looks really interesting. i like having no centercaps. the billet ones that come with the SSRs make me nervous...if i lost one.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,081 Posts
Don't worry about losing them...any machine shop can make you a set if you do :)

I know about the hub diameters, as I recently had a set of Miata 14" daisy wheels machined to fit on my Civic. Haven't test fitted them yet, as I want to paint them first.

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well, i *could* do them myself on a lathe at work, but the SSR logo is machined into the tops of them.

i did the same with a set of daisy miata wheels i had. i machined the set to fit on a DA integra i had then powdercoated and clearcoated them. looked great, worked on both cars. i used them for autocrossing and sold them off before i left michigan.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,081 Posts
i did the same with a set of daisy miata wheels i had. i machined the set to fit on a DA integra i had then powdercoated and clearcoated them. looked great, worked on both cars. i used them for autocrossing and sold them off before i left michigan.
Glad to hear it worked for someone else. Quite encouraging :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts