ClubRoadster.net banner

1401 - 1420 of 1451 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
My best run from our season ending event a couple weeks back. Ended up with a 44.301, 3rd (of 79 cars) on raw time that day behind an F500 and a stupidly well driven 240sx on Hoosiers.

·
Registered
159 Posts

IMG_3781 by cfxJosh, on Flickr

[flash=http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=109786]width="400" height="225" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=05b9c857df&photo_id=9707205684" bgcolor="#000000" allowFullScreen="true"[/flash]

·
Registered
620 Posts

Video of my best run in Bay Bottom Crawl

·
Registered
120 Posts
I just got stationed here from bootcamp. Currently stationed at NNPTC in Goose Creek. I might make it. Depends if all the stuff to safety wire my bike comes in. I might do a motorcycle track day instead. But I do need to burn off my Nitto's though still got another day's worth of fun in them heh. And the low price is very tempting.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
NawI'mSayin'!?

Footage from this past weekend 11.30.13

·
Registered
347 Posts
Photo dump from 2013 season

Not my car

My car, Dover Tour

Not my car

Still thinking I can make the CRX work... but it's 1.5 seconds off the Miata

Virginia Autocross Championship

It rained both days. Wife runs top-down anyway

Oops!

Not my car

SCCA Solo Nationals, best-finishing driver on Rivals (not saying much!)

Traveling in style

We'll be better in 2014. If we're not, I'm throwing cubic dollars at the CRX instead.

·
Za Lord
943 Posts
This is from our event on Saturday. Gulf Coast Region, event was at Sunny South Raceway in Grand Bay, Al. It was my fastest time of the day, at 42.5sec.

And here is in car:

And the pics in all of their pitiful glory:

·
Mufasa in Training
32,111 Posts

·
HellaFunctional
1,120 Posts
Nothing to feel bad about. I personally know two people who survived rollovers (one getting dragged upside down) with theirs and have considered one for myself several times.
Oh wow that looks like it was bad! But yeah the hard bar is definitely a roll bar and not a style bar like some people would suggest. I wouldn't have anything in the car if I didn't find mine for a steal.

1401 - 1420 of 1451 Posts