ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got word that a friend of mine in AZ has had this baby in storage since the old RSpeed days of 'yor' - and looking to buy it from him now. We'll see if I can put this on the Tater. It is going to be loud - but a pitcrew nonetheless.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
W3rd. Hopefully mine will be going on this weekend. Brown Santa just dropped off my RB 4-1 header. Now I'm just waiting for him to deliver my FM hi-flo cat.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
The long hanger nearest the cat flange is broken on mine. Apparently, the PO purchased a car from Hector at RSpeed and this exhaust came on it. It was in this condition when he bought it and ran it for some time this way. How vital do you think this hanger is? It's hard to find someone decent in my area to weld stainless steel. It looks like one repair attempt was already made but it didn't hold.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Not all the way left, but rather just left of center. It runs straight back from the cat just to the left of the differential.

·
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
is that a center style ex. like the zoom one you have currently?
Yep - same style - but PC is just left centered - but the Zoom (100% centered) looks like a samurai sword swinging out the back. I love them both.

If I get the PC one on, then the Zoom will be up for sale no less.

Here is an older shot of the Clubman (bottom pic - light blue NA) from Pitcrews original web site. And some shots of the Lotus style NA exhaust (top 2) that one can only dream of.

Attachments

·
3,542 Posts
Yummy! Don't forget to post some recordings of the exhaust note! 8)

·
Mufasa in Training
32,994 Posts

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
I lol'd.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Holy thread revival, Batman!

·