ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right there comes a time when to admit defeat in some things and the dream must come to an end (in my case hgf on the daily drive plus other problems)

I got half the kit imported and then sourced the rest myself this is what you get

T3 na6 1.6 115bhp inlet
ae101 itbs with gaskets
ae101 velocity stacks (will need the bolt holes drilling more as I didn't get time to finish the machining on them)
T3 fuel rail adapter
golden eagle vacuum block
various vacuum lines and barb fittings

This comes with all the various cap head/other bolts that t3 supply as well, will also include a hks vpc piggyback unit but you will need to source your own sensors and wire it in. There are a few things to note if you have not read the itb thread on these fuel rail standard will go with some work but if you got the money get a dual feed item, the pulley problem I have come to the conclusion 3 things you can do to get these working if you can't wait for t3 copy nasubi, use the smaller outter pulley but to do this it needs to be flipped and rewelded back on OR get a dead oem throttle body cut the pulley off that and have it welded onto the itbs.

Nasubi has proven not all piggybacks are the work of the devil like the oer dongcon thing his car on the hks vpc idles nicely and drives pretty well from his videos, right price I am happy to post anywhere in the uk for £550 delivered I am also happy to send these to the usa or canada or anywhere else in the world but bear in mind due to weight and the size of the box needed it will cost extra

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the chip is the general one dude not the b6 specific one but from reading up on it you can still get the b6 chips anyway for standard cams and the hks cams

·
Registered
485 Posts
the chip is the general one dude not the b6 specific one but from reading up on it you can still get the b6 chips anyway for standard cams and the hks cams
We lost HKS here in the states. Sourcing through Japan by way of AU at this time. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ah didn't know hks pulled out

anyway bump this up

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to the top will listen to sensible offers

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as I have sold my spare engine and box that was destined for my na6 thus freeing up some more cash I am happy to let these go delivered for £550 uk sterling as stated but this is to the states and canada also if interested then let me know as I won't be able to ship these until saturday morning.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
ok guys open to sensible offers as i need these going asap as my daily drive is totally dead so need all funds towards a new car

edoit now sold

1 - 8 of 8 Posts