ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

-corner of AMAR and NOGALES!!!!!!!!

this happens every tuesday, if most of you guys dont know. ususally for the locals so you kinod'ers that drive far to KK, not really forcing you guys to come out too but just to let you know

meet starts at 7:30-8 ish, its sort of a small parking lot so the "early bird gets the worm" or how ever white ppl use that saying
-and we usually have the usuals from this forum that come out, which names i will not give out due to HIGH security REASONS

RULES

1) NO REVING
2) NO BURN OUTS
3) NO LOUD MUSIC
4) GIVE WAY TO ALL THE LOCALS (TABers as well as customers of the other shops)
5) WHEN YOURE COMING IN or GOING OUT, DONT SHOW OFF
- dont drive in/out fast
- make sure you signal when turning in/out
- dont peel out when youre making your way down the street
- if a cop is following you, stop immediately, theres probably a reason why.
6) SUPPORT LOCAL SHOPS AND ENJOY! please support the neighboring restaurants and shops. We are using their lot, so show some love.

remember everyone, these rules are so we can keep TAB going without trouble. this meet has been going on for three years straight EVERY TUESDAY!!!!. so take a break, enjoy some hot cocoa, and have fun!
[/img]

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be there to see all the new goodies.

I can't view pics from work so I don't know what the pic is. Is that the same parking lot as the Banana Boat, or one of those thai places?
o, its just the address "2550 east amar rd. west covina"
actually it is in the parking lot of some filipino plaza, theres a restraunt called SALO SALO, and a ice cream parlor(which holds the actual event and stays open) called Iscream

·
2,708 Posts
Damint mapquest! I drove around for an hour looking for Amar road. I couldn't find it for the life of me off Grand Ave. Went all the way down to Glendora and all the way up to Chino Hill, so I hopped back on the 71 and went home. I need easier directions next time.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts